Sunday, November 2, 2014

raining and bila cinta song

Haiii theree. Blogging using mobile. My 1st experience noks. Haha. Just installed blogger apps in my iphone. Quite easy to use 😻

Cut the craps Zati. Dah la noob orang lain dah berkurun la blog guna fone. Hohoho.

Ouuh yeahhh. On the way balik Shah Alam. By bus! 1st time! And start by today public transport will be my transport to go anywhere lah.

Apiet dah pindah mai Penang!! *teriakbawahshower

Megodddd. Cemana entah hidup lepas ni. Hujung minggu bercakap dengan dinding. Malam dinner sorang atau dengan Yuyu. No more nak merap2 Apiet bawak makan salmon lah, ayam penyet lah 😹

Ouhh, Mimi pun dapat pindah mai Penang. Which is she can build happy family with her husband lah. Happy for them. Cepat sikit bagi I anak sedara cute cutee. Hahahaha.

Ermmm aku dah start kepala pusing. I just cant read or looking at fone while in car, bus etc. 

Till thenn 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment