Monday, April 9, 2012

add 1 year more

Hai! Hey! Im 21yr pretty girl ^____^ kihkihkih. By the way, i miss the feeling celebrate birthday with my brutal housemate back in KKAP >_< Really miss them. The happy moment when they surprise me with egg, flour wishing happy birthday to  me. 

Urgh, just forget the past. Semua benda akan ada penghujung Zati! Wake up! You are already 21 years old. Jangan nak jadi budak2 sangat! Asyik2 hidup bersandar dengan kenangan pun tak boleh. Move on. You already found new friends! 

Errrr. Nothing much to say. Just happy 21st birthday to me. Be a beautiful and elegant young lady bebeh :) Kehkehkehkeh. 

Ouh ha, shoooooooo shweet my bucuk2 sing a birthday song to me and his. Hahaha. Really make me melting . Yummy yummy he's like ice creammmm. Sweet and nice :*

Bye alls :)

No comments:

Post a Comment