Friday, April 6, 2012

pyslla project

Muehehe. Eh! Assalammualaikum! So hai the handsome guy and beautiful girl. Is everything okey or anything was messing up your life? Arghh, just forget it. I have moreeeeeeee interesting thing to exciting all of you ~_____0

Let me introduce you my little "Bead" the Heart stall? Huh? Acah acah je. Kihkihkihkih. Abaikan ayat aku sebentar tadi. Actually, aku just very excited dengan project cuti semester aku! Hoyeahh.. Pyssla bead make my day *kelepapkelepap tepuk tangan kuat2 :) First of all, thank to my lecturer's who introduce me to the cute pyssla bead and my friend, Hudalalalala who gave the idea how pyssla bead can give money to me! Fuyooo ayat.

So, dengan tekad i want to be billionaire, pergh tak kalah tekad dan azam tu T_______T heuheuheu. Im the art design kid, so, with my creativity and ideas from internet, and little bit knowledge about bussines, aku pi Toys R Us cari pyssla beads! First, aku buat member card sebab member card dia free and boleh dapat diskaun auw auw i loike. then aku grab a box of pyssla beads with it plate :)

Balik rumah, gigih tau aku separate 5500 pyssla beads ikut color. Ada 19 colour semua. Bayangkan. Dah la benda alah tu kecik2. Haih! Tapi sebab gigih, usaha aku berhasil and now, the little "Bead" the Heart is open to make everyone cute with cutest pyssla bead. Rawrrrr ~___~

And hey!! Look at this picture below, isn' it cute? heuheuheuheu. Handmade keychain and badges. Fuuuuuuu <3

ready to sell!!!! :*

#hey Apiet, get well soon! i have cute pyssla keychain for you baby! 



No comments:

Post a Comment